Monday, February 6, 2017

Being Kinder Starts With...



...It's said it starts with yourSelf.  Whatever you want to push out into the world, if it's to be real and genuine it starts with really owning it and being it. The work starts from within and emanates.

I think that must be the hard part...it's always easier to see what's out in front of you.  Sometimes we forget the point of origin.  We forget to add ourSelf to the list of those who should get something good and meaningful.

This is my goal: To remember to give to me what I would so freely give to others.  To hone my kindness to what is real.  What is true.  What is of value.

If you feel I'm not giving as much to mySelf as I give to you, won't you be gentle and remind me? My spirit will love you for it.

Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka She Who Wishes To Be Truly Kind

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings