Wednesday, September 22, 2010

With Corrected Vision


Sometimes, it takes a new way of looking at things in order to adjust your way of thinking. That's what I received this morning in one of my daily readings. I liked it so much, that I thought I should share it with you:

What if, loneliness was simply a feeling of impatience, telepathically sent to you by friends you've yet to meet, urging you to go out more, do more, and get involved, so that life's serendipities could bring you together... Would you still feel alone?

What if illness was just the signal a healthy body sent to urge clarification of your thoughts, feelings, and dreams... Would you still, at times, think of yours as diseased?

What if feelings of uncertainty and confusion were only reminders that you have options, that there's no hurry, and that everything is as it should be... Would you still feel disadvantaged?

What if mistakes and failures only ever happened when your life was about to get better than it's ever been before... Would you still call them mistakes and failures?

And what if poverty and lack were simply demonstrations of your manifesting prowess, as "difficult" to acquire as wealth and abundance... Would they still cause you to feel powerless?

Well, whatever you feel, I still consider you my only begotten, my champion, and my equal.


Lessons from The Universe... hope it speaks to you as much as it did to me today.

Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka She Who Hopes To Have Spiritual 20/20 Vision

5 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh my Holly...yes it spoke to me...it was more like quiet yelling really.."one of those ` are you listening things?" Yes..yes I am. I am now paying very close attention. Thank you so much for sharing this Holly..I needed this one today!
Hugs and love to you, Sarah

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing some very thought-provoking words.

sema said...

Hi Holly,
Thanks for sharing these thought provoking words.I was not feeling well and when I open my blogger i get this message to comfort me to see my uneasiness as a message to take care of myself in a better way.

Sema

Alison said...

I really like that piece! I think I have always thought that about ill health - at least to some extent. It has all caught up on me and I need time to think and to take stock of where I am at.... xxx

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'll be thinking about this all day, Holly. This is a very different way of thinking for me so there will probably be steam coming out of my ears but that's okay with me. These are very interesting "what ifs" to ponder.

Hope you're doing great. xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings