Friday, September 3, 2010

A Nod To Home


See that? Isn't it a beauty?! I'm so excited to see it, right here in Western PA...you just don't see them that often! The memories that brings back...

What? You don't know what that is? Yes, the Renaissance Festival is back in the area, but no, that's not a medieval standard, that's the Maryland State flag.

And, on his journeys this week to the Eastern Shore of said state, My Beloved thought it would make me happy to have my home state flag flying on my home.

Oh, I think this is one of the most beautiful of all the State flags, and I know that Michael is the most wonderful of husbands ever.

What a nice surprise. But as nice as it is, and it's a doozey, it's nicer to have him home again.

Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka A Marylander

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a different flag! I had never seen it before!

Cindy said...

Enjoy your time together Holly, nice flag. have a great weekend.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

It sure does make a statement, doesn't it? You'll be having all sorts of Western-PA-Maryland-Transplants knocking on your door!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Yeah for you! That is the perfect gift for you. Michael is a very smart guy.
xoxo jj

CiCi said...

The memories it brings back. Your Michael knows the things that would bring joy to you. I like that you say the most important thing is having him home again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings