Monday, September 27, 2010

Then And Now

You may remember this photo. I captured it last Thanksgiving. When I posted it, I said it was now one of my new favorite images. I still love looking at it.

It's been awhile since I've posted anything about Livy. I suppose the days race by and I live so far removed from her day to day adventures. And, as she becomes more and more mobile, Laura has her hands full keeping on top of her and working and trying to do all the multi-tasks that crash into each day.

But, late last night, Laura had a free moment and sent me one of her new favorite images of Livy, and when I saw it...I knew I had to share it with you. So, here she is:

In less than a year...oh my goodness, look at the difference! Look how she's changed from infant to toddler. It takes my breath away.

It leaves me with the feeling, whispered deep inside, "Holly, don't sleep; don't blink; don't waste a moment. Life races by and treasures mature and the world changes. Don't waste even a scant 60 seconds. Like Livy, each moment is too precious to miss."

Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka Great Aunt Hol

7 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

I had been wondering when we would get a Livy update - she is just gorgeous. Thank you Aunt Holly.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Whoa! What a big girl Livy is becoming! At her age, time really does fly and it seems at the end of every weeks they little ones grow and change sooooo much.

I'm not surprised Miss Olivia is getting even more beautiful as she grows. Thanks for sharing the new pic!

Have a great week, xo jj

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh oh oh Holly she is beautiful..what a cutie patootie!! Wow!
I have been feeling this one keenly this year. Last spring Hanna graduated from high school..and off to college..Fox went on to middle school this fall and my last little chickie..Nonni is in full day this year...ackkkkk. Although I am loving the idea of being 50..it does make you stop and think a bit!
Hugs and love hon, Sarah

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute! And you're right time flies with the blink of an eye!

Eileen said...

Holly she is just the cutest! I love them at this age ... but I think I'm saying that over and over again. Tell Laura she's stolen the hearts of all of your blog followers. And thank you for sharing her with us!

Cindy said...

Holly I understand about not wasting time. Livy is such a little love, I remember that pic from before. Amazing how the time flies. hugs to you, have a fab week. take care.

xxx said...

So true.... it sometimes feels like it is racing by within a blink.

She's beautiful Holly and lucky to have your love.

x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings