Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Water Babies

Maybe it's because I am a Cancer and water holds a very high attraction for me.  Perhaps it's because it's gray and rain is gently massaging the earth.  It could be that when I look at this, I become calm and quiet.  I thought it might do the same for you.

Maybe it's because I am a Reiki practitioner and know about the flow of energy.  It's about the power of touch and trust and the power of a calm and gently flowing voice while we experience something new.

Whatever the reason, I find this worth watching and wanted to share it with you.  Take a breath and let it flow like this tiny, tiny new life seems so capable of doing when in the hands of love.


Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka She Who Is A Reiki Master/Teacher



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh oh..........here we tred into that 'holy motherhood' paradigm again....lol!

Sara said...

So peaceful. So precious.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh my...... That was amazing and peaceful and so very beautiful. I've never seen anything like it before. WoW.

I'm going to watch it again.

xoxo jj

Crack You Whip said...

What a peaceful video.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings