Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fairy Dogmother

Is this not the cutest wee Scottie you've seen in awhile? She's so new her eyes aren't even opened yet.

She is one of five healthy Scots delivered recently over at Rocky Creek Scotties. She was the first to be born.

And, in honor of me, she's been named Holly...

How cool is that? I'm not certain that her family will keep the name or not. But I will always know she was named after me.

Even if I can't talk My Lion into a third Scottie in the family, knowing she is there and making someone delightfully happy is still pretty good.

Oh, Holly, you are so adorable! Thanks Lynn for the huge honor!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly is precious! I've never had a puppy named after me!

Unknown said...

Holly is precious! I've never had a puppy named after me!

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

Puppies and Kittens are precious. I see that little face and I think of how much work is required. Lots.. She is adorable though.

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, she is the sweetest little thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings