Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here's Another Question For You

I'm driving home from my doctor's appointment today, and pass the Beehive, one of the (way too many in my humble opinion,) gentlemen clubs that you see along any of the country's highways.

We had another in the area, called Climax, with a...wait for it....drive through lane. No waiting for your jollies, no getting out of your car...nothing but a mobile quicky behind your wheel. But, sadly this one closed. Another victim of a down economy, I'm sure. If you're looking for a business opportunity, the place is for sale!

At any rate, the sign outside of the Beehive raised the same question whenever I see these stupid places....

It generally reads, "Live girls, Live Dancers," or words to that effect. And, I can't help but wonder and never have the answer, so maybe you do; if so please share.

My question is: "Why do you advertise this? I mean, after all, has anyone ever seen or paid to see a dead dancer?!"

I'm juz sayin'...

Namaste' Till Next Time,
Holly aka She Who Is Curious

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it means live as opposed to video! LOL

Joanna Jenkins said...

You are HYSTERICAL!!! I am laughing out loud. Thank you. I really needed to today.

And a drive-thru striper. WTH!?!

Love you Snarky Sister. Hope the doc appointment went great.

xo jj

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Musings